Always accepting new patients
Are you interested in wearing contact lenses?
Our contact lens practitioner, Albert Ovadias, has the experience and expertise to select the appropriate lenses for your individual needs,
including soft, multi-focal and gas-permeable.
We also offer the fitting and management of contact lenses for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia.
Our services include:
• Determining your contact lens needs
• One-on-one teaching on how to insert, remove and care for lenses
➢ A full hour is set aside for your initial visit so you don’t feel rushed
➢ We encourage you to insert and remove your lenses so you are
comfortable doing it on your own at home.
• Measuring your cornea
• Evaluating your corneal health
• Contact lens prescription
• Initial set of contact lenses
• Starter cleaning care kit INCLUDED
• Follow up visits to assess comfort, vision and corneal health
• A full year of contact lens follow up care
• Leave the office wearing your contact lenses!
We offer specialty services for patients who require more complex fittings due to such conditions as:
• Irregular astigmatism